When it comes to visiting the dentist, many children
(and adults!) do not have a positive experience
with other dental practices. This is why it is so important for parents to find a Greensboro dentist who makes the practice a fun place for kids. This can improve their first and subsequent visits and ensure children are taking good care of their oral health and making regular appointments with their dental team. At Triad Dentistry, Dr. Steven L. Hatcher and his wife, Board-certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Sona Isharani, provide optimum care for children and ensure they have a positive experience at the same time!
There are many reasons why our practice is a fun place for kids:
- Dr. Sona Isharani provides free one-year visits for children up to 14 months old as a complimentary birthday gift. This initial visit is the stepping stone to ensuring quality dental care for the rest of one’s life.
- Dr. Isharani provides children with prizes and rewards for great visits to the practice.
- Children play with iPads and toys in the waiting room to reduce anxieties before appointments and to take their minds off of any fears they may have about their visit.
- Each treatment room is equipped with television monitors above the dental chairs, which allow children to watch their favorite cartoons during their treatments.
- Children also have access to music they can listen to while dental procedures are completed to put them at ease before and during their appointment.
Triad Dentistry is committed to helping children feel at home in their dental practice. Not only do our dentists and staff they take great care and attention when handling younger patients, we also work closely with the parents to ensure oral health habits are continued at home between visits. Parents are encouraged to bring their children in for visits at least twice a year for a cleaning and examination, and are advised on ways to keep talk about upcoming appointments positive to reduce anxieties and fears. Children who have positive experiences at the dental office earlier in life have a tendency to be more aware and diligent about maintaining good oral health habits.
Share this Article
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Page
Dr. Steven Hatcher
A graduate from the University of North Carolina, Dr. Hatcher
majored in biology and completed his undergraduate studies there. At UNC, he was awarded a cancer research grant from the National Institutes of Health after which he graduated from dental school.
Dr. Hatcher is a passionate and driven professional who strives to preserve and enhance natural beauty in every dental treatment. He is keen on developing an individualist approach when it comes to treating his patients to ensure patient care is a tailor-made experience for the comfort of each client.