There are almost 300 general dentists to choose from in Greensboro and High Point NC. While the term “general” refers to the comprehensive services that Triad Dentistry offers to care for patients at every stage of life and for every need, our office distinguishes itself from other dental practices in and around Greensboro NC in several ways. These distinguishing characteristics add up to quality treatment, continuity of care, and many satisfied patients.
Triad Dentistry stands out from other dentists in the region with extensive onsite capabilities and knowledge of specialized techniques, without the additional expense that you might expect from a specialist’s office.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) and sleep apnea treatments – Triad Dentistry’s expertise goes well beyond maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Dr. Victoria Santiago-Coiro completed training from the esteemed Dawson Academy in the identification of bite abnormalities and related disorders of the jaw joints (TMJ). She provides a treatment that is tailored to your specific needs, and that can help to relieve discomfort, reduce your reliance on pain medications, and enhance comfortable function and healthy range of motion. Likewise, our practice is adept at treating sleep apnea non-invasively with specialized dental appliances. Oral appliance therapy is often a great option for individuals who haven’t been compliant with conventional CPAP therapy, or who don’t want to contend with a cumbersome, loud machine.
- “True” pediatric dentistry – Triad Dentistry is among the select few providers to have a board-certified pediatric dentist on staff. Dr. Sona Isharani has completed additional training and a fellowship in pediatric dentistry. She limits the scope of her practice to infants, children, and adolescents. When your child has “graduated” from pediatric dentistry, he or she moves from Dr. Sona’s office at the neighboring Pinedale Road to our office at Oakcrest Avenue. It’s a seamless and no-hassle process that assures your child gets the best care as his or her needs evolve!
Sophisticated treatments and technologies
When specialized knowledge comes together with investments in the latest, proven technologies, patients have peace of mind that their oral needs will be addressed proactively, safely, efficiently, and effectively.
Our patients have benefited from this high touch/high-tech approach in several ways, including:
- Dental crowns without the wait – At other dental offices, you might wait for two weeks for your crown to be made at an outside lab. By using computer-aided CEREC technology and an onsite milling machine, we can make your crown in a single visit. Triad Dentistry’s CEREC crowns are also fabricated from a high-quality block of dental porcelain. Any adjustments to the crown can be made in a matter of minutes, thanks to these onsite capabilities.
- Relaxation for all types of patients – Many dentists offer mild sedation or “laughing gas,” which is nitrous oxide that is inhaled through a mask. We offer mild sedative options, as well as moderate sedation to relax patients who may have more severe dental anxiety or fear. Oral conscious sedation with a medication tailored to your needs or IV sedation may be appropriate for these patients, as well as for patients who are undergoing complex or long treatments. Patient comfort and satisfaction is Triad Dentistry’s priority!
The Triad Dentistry team distinguishes favorably from other providers with:
- Early morning and evening appointments for added convenience
- Flexible financing, including CareCredit and LendingClub Patient Solutions
- KöR deep tooth whitening and other superior cosmetic products and services
- Gentle, precision diagnostics, such as intraoral camera and VELscope technology (for oral cancers)
- And much more!
We encourage you to set up an appointment with one of our knowledgeable dentists at the Greensboro NC office. Call Triad Dentistry at (336) 383-1482.