Triad Dentistry is a professional and caring dental facility serving Greensboro and the surrounding area. The goal here is to provide such outstanding service that you leave here and say “I am so happy Dr. Hatcher is my dentist.” With our care, excellent service, and top notch technology, we can handle all of your family dental needs. Some of the treatments offered in our facility include:
- Full pediatric dentistry. We recommend starting your child in a dental program before the first birthday.
- Teeth whitening system using the KöR Teeth Whitening System.
- Dental implants for a long-lasting solution for tooth replacement without the worry of denture slippage.
- Sedation dentistry allows you to receive the procedures you need without the anxiety some people feel.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. If you have chipped or cracked teeth, or are unhappy with your misaligned teeth, fix your problems with cosmetic dentistry services such as porcelain veneers, bridges, and braces.
- Root canal therapy for teeth that have become infected and diseased.
One thing that sets Triad Dentistry apart from other Greensboro area offices is technology. Our office is equipped with CEREC technology which allows our doctors to create same day restorations for procedures such as crowns, bridges, and procedures that utilize porcelain. Other dental offices have to send out their restorations to made in a lab. Here at Triad Dentistry we make them in-house.
Our goal at Triad Dentistry is to be able to provide all your family dental services in the way you would want them. To accommodate our patient’s busy lifestyles, we offer a variety of convenient appointment times including early mornings and evenings. We also offer flexible financial solutions for our Greensboro patients. We love to hear people say Dr. Hatcher is “my dentist”. For a consultation with Dr. Hatcher please call us at (336) 383-1482.
Back to Home Page
Dr. Steven Hatcher
A graduate from the University of North Carolina, Dr. Hatcher
majored in biology and completed his undergraduate studies there. At UNC, he was awarded a cancer research grant from the National Institutes of Health after which he graduated from dental school.
Dr. Hatcher is a passionate and driven professional who strives to preserve and enhance natural beauty in every dental treatment. He is keen on developing an individualist approach when it comes to treating his patients to ensure patient care is a tailor-made experience for the comfort of each client.