Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
When it comes to visiting the dentist, many children
(and adults!) do not have a positive experience
with other dental practices. This is why it is so important for parents to find a Greensboro dentist who makes the practice a fun place for kids. This can improve their first and subsequent visits and ensure children are taking good care of their oral health and making regular appointments with their dental team. At the practice of Dr. Steven L. Hatcher, DDS, his wife, Dr. Sona Isharani, is a board certified pediatric dentist who not only provides optimum care for children but ensures they have a positive experience at the same time!
There are many reasons why our practice is a fun place for kids:
- Dr. Sona Isharani provides free one year visits for children up to 14 months old as a complimentary birthday gift. This initial visit is the stepping stone to ensuring quality dental care for the rest of one’s life.
- Dr. Sona Isharani provides children with prizes and rewards for great visits to the practice.
- The practice provides children with iPads and toys in the waiting room to reduce anxieties before appointments and take their minds off of any fears they may have about their visit.
- Each treatment room is equipped with televisions above the dental chairs which allow children to watch their favorite cartoons during their treatment.
- Children also have access to music they can listen to while dental procedures are completed to put them at ease before and during their appointment.
Dr. Steven L. Hatcher, DDS and Dr. Sona Isharani are committed to helping children feel at home in their dental practice. Not only do they take great care and attention when handling younger patients, they also work closely with the parents to ensure oral health habits are continued at home between visits. Parents are encouraged to bring their children in for visits at least twice a year for a cleaning and examination, and are advised on ways to keep talk of upcoming appointments positive to reduce anxieties and fears. Children who have positive experiences at the dental office earlier in life have a tendency to be more aware and adamant about maintaining good oral health habits for life.
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Page