Services by dentists for Greensboro patients are available now by financing dental implantsReplacing missing teeth is important to a person’s dental health and structure. Sometimes extractions are in the best interest of the patient. Sometimes tooth loss is a result of decay or trauma. Whatever the circumstance, it is ideal to maintain a full set of teeth for optimal oral health. Dr. Steven Hatcher and Dr. Sona Isharani work to treat patients of all ages in the Greensboro, NC, area with a wide range of dental services. Through individual examination and consultation, they will devise a treatment plan to meet a patient’s specific needs.
Once the end goal has been established, and the patient is assured of the exceptional care that our doctors deliver, very often the cost of the treatment is a concern for a patient. With regards to dental health, value is a better consideration than just cost. Much more contributes to determining value other than just the price tag.
One outstanding option for replacement of single or multiple teeth is dental implants. Though they have been available for quite some time, some patients are not as familiar with these as they are other options. Having implants placed may take a little more investment by the patients, but when correlated with the benefits, it is a desirable solution.
Dental implants do require a surgical procedure to have the posts implanted that act as support for the replacement teeth. The actual implant itself offers advantages to the patient. Roots of a tooth act to stimulate the bone to which they are connected. This prevents bone deterioration and preserves the structure of the mouth. An implant acts as a sort of substitute for that root to serve the same purpose. This is a highly advantageous aspect of this procedure.
Implants for teeth replacement also offer a long-term solution. While dentures and bridges may still be effective and less expensive at first, over time, they may not be so affordable. These more traditional options usually require more repairs and maintenance than their more permanent implant counterparts. In addition, implants can last a lifetime.
A patient will also generally experience a more natural and comfortable overall result when choosing an implant. There is nothing to be loose, or slip, or fit inappropriately. Once established, an implant will function as a natural tooth would, including requirements for oral care.
In evaluating financial options, the first step is to check with your dental insurance company and find out what portion of the dental implant it will cover. For the remaining expense, our practice accepts health care credit from CareCredit and Lending Club Patient Solutions – low-interest, sometimes no-interest accounts offering monthly payment plans. With one of these options, you can have access now to needed health care services. To determine the appropriate solution in financing dental implants or for any of the solutions we provide we invite you to make an appointment for a consultation with one of our qualified dentists.
- Greensboro dentist helps patients understand the cost of dental implants
- Greensboro dentist describes why dental implants are typically the best option
- Greensboro area patients ask, are dental implants cheap?
- Greensboro area patients can obtain same day dental implants
- Services by dentists for Greensboro patients are available now by financing dental implants
- Recreate the feeling of natural teeth with dental implant replacement in Greensboro NC
- Maximize the success of affordable implants with care after Greensboro treatment
- Why you may want to choose the Dental Implants procedure for Greensboro tooth replacement
- What teeth replacement options are available for Greensboro area patients?
- Greensboro, NC area Dentist describes the benefits of Dental Implants
- Why Greensboro area patients may consider Dental Implants for tooth replacement
- Tooth replacement options in Davidson, NC
- Dentist for Forsyth County describes the Dental Implant
- Greensboro area patients ask if teeth implants are safe and effective methods of restoring the smile
- Greensboro has an Implant Dentist reviving smiles and restoring lives
Back to Dental Implants Home Page