One of the most important oral health decisions you will make is choosing a provider. Should you visit a dental clinic or private office? Do you need a general dentist or specialist? How can you find a high-quality provider? If you are looking for care near Raleigh, Charlotte, Reidsville, Eden, Mebane, Durham, or Winston-Salem, you are in luck. Triad Dentistry is located in Greensboro, NC, convenient to these and other area communities. The team takes pride in providing comprehensive care under one roof, with a wide variety of services to meet your needs.
Dental clinic vs private practice
Clinics are commonly found in medical complexes, universities, and other health centers. They are promoted as flexible, convenient solutions because there is typically a large number of dental professionals working at the same facility. However, these places tend to have a high turnover, often with inexperienced clinicians and staff. Patients who visit clinics don’t have the opportunity to develop a relationship with their dentists, or the benefit of a provider who knows their history. Furthermore, a comprehensive private practice, such as the Triad Dentistry office, can often rival a clinic in the variety of services available.
Services available from your Raleigh area dentist
The Triad Dentistry team takes pride in providing a full spectrum of oral health care services. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations, in terms of clinical quality as well as customer service.
What to look for in a dental provider
No matter what area you are in or type of dental office you are looking for, you want to make sure that your provider meets your basic needs and has a high standard of care. What should you look for?
- Credentials – Beyond basic board certification, you want a dentist who has refined skills and experience treating concerns like yours. Ask about your dentist’s training, continuing education, and professional affiliations. We are quite proud of our highly skilled dentists, and you will find full biographies on the About Us section of this website.
- Services available – A great dentist is of little help if he or she does not offer the unique treatments that you need. Triad Dentistry is a comprehensive care center, offering all of the general, cosmetic, and advanced treatments that most patients need in one convenient location.
- Patient reviews – You’ve verified adequate training and experience, but that still doesn’t guarantee that you’ve found a good dentist. No amount of schooling can compensate for a poor chairside manner or disinterest in patient comfort. These and similar qualities may not be quantifiable, but they are essential. In this respect, the best judge of a good dentist is someone who can speak from experience. Triad Dentistry has over 4.5 stars on Google and Facebook, with dozens of reviews. We value our patients’ feedback and happily showcase their comments on our testimonials page.
- Customer service standards – If you are considering a new dentist, pay attention to how you are treated during initial interactions. When you call our office, the phone will be answered promptly, by a helpful and friendly professional. When you visit in person, you will be greeted with a smile, by staff members eager to help. Of course, when you come in for treatment, you will be pleasantly surprised by the caring and gentle chairside manner of our clinicians.
Why see a dentist
The most obvious reason for visiting a dental practice or clinic is an oral health problem, such as deep cavities, chronic toothaches, or missing teeth. However, it is much better to call us before any of those things happen. Preventive dental care, while often overlooked or postponed, is the secret ingredient in excellent oral health.
The benefits of good oral health include:
- Smile with confidence – healthy teeth are the foundation of a beautiful smile.
- Avoid toothaches – Prompt treatment of decay, chips, and fractures can prevent most dental pain.
- Keep your natural teeth – The leading cause of adult tooth loss is gum disease, which is usually preventable.
- Protect your health – Research has shown a connection between uncontrolled oral disease and many health conditions, from heart attack and stroke to diabetes.
- Save money – The cost of hygiene appointments and other preventive care is minimal, but it may help you avoid the need for potentially expensive treatment later.
Start on your path to better oral health
At the office of Triad Dentistry in Greensboro, NC, you can feel confident that you are receiving quality treatment at every visit. From the smallest cosmetic details to early detection of oral cancer, nothing is overlooked. Our attentive care extends beyond clinical treatment, to convenient scheduling, flexible payment options, and friendly customer service. Just call our office at (336) 383-1482 and speak with one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff members if you would like to book an appointment or if you have any questions about our services.