Dr. Mark Hyman
Dr. Hyman is a Board-certified dentist and sought-after for his public speaking abilities. He approaches dentistry with warmth, humor, enthusiasm, and dedication. He believes that long-term patient relationships offer the best opportunity to provide high quality dental care.
Dr. Hyman is pleased to apply expertise in family and cosmetic dentistry to help friends and neighbors in the community – after all, he is a Greensboro native! He works with many community events and charitable organizations including Mission of Mercy.
In the media
Dr. Hyman is often a featured guest/expert on WGHP’s morning news. He enjoys on-air appearances on Cindy Farmer’s Your Turn segment as a chance to answer oral health questions.
- Bachelor of Arts from UNC – Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from UNC School of Dentistry
- Internship in Israel as a post-graduate volunteer
- Residency in general practice/oral medicine at UNC’s Chapel Hill Hospital
Affiliations and honors
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member
- CEREC Docs Spear Education Scottsdale, AZ, Mentor
- Guilford County Dental Society, Past President
- Moses Cone Health System Greensboro, NC, Surgical Staff Member
- Pankey Institute of Key Biscayne, FL, Instructor
- University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, Adjunct Associate Professor
- Academy of General Dentistry, Mastership Award
- North Carolina Dental Society, Young Dentist of the Year 1995