The team at Triad Dentistry believe that beautiful smiles can transform lives. Patients benefit in many ways from cosmetic dental services. It can enhance self-esteem, restore confidence, and help patients feel more comfortable with their appearance. In addition, cosmetic procedures can often help improve oral health and by extension, overall wellbeing. We are proud to offer a variety of solutions for patients who want to correct flaws or simply improve the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic dental services are often responsible for improving our patients’ quality of life.
Cosmetic dental services encompass a wide array of procedures. Some of the most common include:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer the Zoom! professional whitening system that can make your teeth dramatically whiter in just one office visit. Patients can leave our office and go on about their day with a brand new smile in about an hour!
- Porcelain Veneers – Veneers are perfect for masking minor imperfections such as small gaps, chips, or improperly shaped teeth. They can also be used to cover up permanently discolored teeth that do not respond to whitening treatments.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants can help patients who are missing as little as one tooth or as many as an entire arch. These permanent titanium rods are implanted in the jawbone and provide the structure necessary for restorations such as crowns, or bridges.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns can help restore beauty and functionality to a tooth that has been affected by decay.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are an excellent option for patients who are missing multiple teeth. They can help preserve the structure of the mouth while restoring the appearance of the smile.
Dental services such as these can all help fix issues and leave you with a show-stopping, beautiful smile. We know how important your teeth and smile are to you. When you come into our office for any dental service, we always treat you with compassion and respect that you deserve. Dental care isn’t just about fixing problems, it’s about helping people feel good about themselves and be proud of their appearance.
To schedule your consultation today, call us at (336) 383-1482. We are located at 2516-A Oakcrest Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408. We happily serve patients in the Stokes, Forsyth, Davidson, Rockingham, Randolphi, Caswell, and Alamance areas.
Share this Article
Back to Contact Us Page
Dr. Steven Hatcher
Dr. Chad Merrell
Dr. Sona Isharani
Dr. Victoria Santiago-Coiro
Dr. Steven Hatcher
, Dr. Chad Merrell
, Dr. Sona Isharani
, and Dr. Victoria Santiago-Coiro
comprise the team of qualified and experienced doctors at Triad Dentistry. They are passionate and driven professionals who strive to preserve and enhance the natural beauty in every dental treatment. Together with the other members of the team, they focus on developing an individualist approach when it comes to treating patients to ensure patient care is a tailor-made experience for the comfort of each client.