" We had a wonderful first visit with our eight-month-old son. He was completely comfortable by the time he had his turn because he got to watch his older sister go first. He was happy to lie back and let Dr. Sona check his teeth because I was there with him the whole time. It was a very relaxed and nurturing environment, and I had plenty of time to ask all of my questions about how to care with his new teeth. We were very pleased with the service, as always! "
~ Caroline D
~ Caroline D
Kids' Oral Health is dependent upon consistent routine care guided by a pediatric dentist in Greensboro, NCRelated Categories
One of the jobs of parenting is to train and teach children. One important lesson to teach children from a young age is that preventative medical care is vital to maintaining good health. What's the old saying? "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." A foundation of oral health for kids can be established with parental guidance by implementing proper and consistent routine care. Dr. Sona J. Isharani, affectionately known by most of her patients as Dr. Sona, in practice along with her husband Dr. Steven L. Hatcher, is dedicated to helping parents with this task, and establishing lifelong relationships with her patients. Routine care is made comfortable and convenient for every member of the family through regularly scheduled appointments, all in the same Greensboro, NC, office.
Young patients will be more likely to follow-through and become committed to routine dental care when they have an example to follow. Visits to the dental office may be a little intimidating at first. We offer care that is suited especially for kids, and we possess the patience to see them through. We suggest scheduling appointments for the whole family at the same time. This allows children to see that parents find it important for themselves, not only the children. Scheduling the first examination by the child's first birthday allows us to begin building a personal relationship and earn the trust of the child. Initial visits will be relatively simple and quick, but will allow the child to become accustomed to Dr. Sona, the staff, and the office surroundings.
As a child grows, things change very quickly, including oral development. Cleanings and examinations allow us to monitor development. Baby teeth should be properly cared for to setup good outcomes when it's time for the adult teeth. We'll help parents prepare ahead to maintain good health in children, and avoid as many complicated issues, as possible. We will soothe any concerns, answer any questions, and train the parent along with the child in proper daily dental hygiene. As the child matures, our practice can accommodate their needs into adulthood within the same comfortable and pleasant environment. We want this to be known as the safe and happy place for your entire family to receive all their dental services.
Call today to make appointments for the entire family. Experience our commitment to the wellbeing of each and every patient, and discover the difference for yourself.
- Best Greensboro NC Pediatrics - Best Care for Greensboro, NC Children Comes From Our Focus on Pediatrics and Orthodontic Care
- Pediatric Dentistry Greensboro NC - Pediatric dentistry in our Greensboro, NC office includes mouth guard protection for young athletes
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Care of Your Child's Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child's teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
Back to Home Page