Greensboro dentists help kids get healthier smilesIn Greensboro, patients who want their kids to see quality dentists are encouraged to visit Drs. Steven L. Hatcher and Sona J. Isharani. Their facility is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment needed to help patients of all ages with their oral health care. Dr. Sona J. Isharani is a board certified pediatric dentist who is committed to assisting children with building the proper foundation for a lifetime of beautiful, healthy smiles.
Dr. Isharani and her team welcome children with a friendly smile. When children first visit the dentist, they may be hesitant about being in a strange place with unfamiliar people. We do our best to build a positive relationship with children so they feel comfortable and safe. We can walk them around the office and show them all the tools used in our practice to improve smiles. We have them relax in the dental chair while we count their teeth and talk to them about good oral hygiene habits. Many children, when of age, will receive cleanings, x-rays, and other services including fluoride and sealant applications. The entire process is done gently and children are comfortable, ensuring a wonderful experience!
From start to finish, our team can help your child learn more about their smile and how to care for it. We can educate children on how to brush their teeth properly and even how to floss. We encourage them to take care of their smiles by brushing and flossing after every meal. This is best for maintaining oral health. We also talk to them about problems that can arise such as cavities and gum disease. We educate them on how to be proactive about their oral health to avoid these problems, and what symptoms to look for in case these problems do arise. We believe knowledge is power, especially when it comes to taking care of the teeth and gums.
If you reside in the Greensboro area and have children who need dental assistance, working with a board certified pediatric dentist is the best way to achieve better oral health and wellness. Contact Dr. Sona J. Isharani and her team by calling (336) 804 8668 today to make an appointment.
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Greensboro - Children and teens have a more pleasant experience with pediatric sedation dentistry in Greensboro
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Cavity Causing Food in Kids Greensboro - Sugar is not the only cavity-causing food discussed in kids' dentistry in Greensboro
- Misaligned Teeth in Kids Greensboro - Correcting misaligned teeth in kids, your Greensboro Dentist may take advantage of that growth spurt
- Braces for Children Greensboro - Early evaluation for braces helps children in Greensboro enjoy happy, healthy smiles
- Oral Health and Childhood Obesity in Greensboro - Dentist in Greensboro describes the link between oral health and childhood obesity
- Causes and Treatment for Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) in NC - Causes and treatment for teeth grinding (Bruxism) in NC area
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Greensboro Dentist a Fun Place for Kids - Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes ways of preventing childhood obesity
- Infant Oral Health Greensboro - Understanding infant oral health with assistance from a Greensboro area Dentist
- Your Child's First Dental Visit Greensboro - What you can expect during your child's first dental visit in our Greensboro Pediatric Dental Office
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area
Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment
Greensboro - Greensboro area patients ask, what is the best
time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Child Friendly Dentistry Greensboro - Seeking child friendly
dentistry in Greensboro
- Kids Dentist Greensboro - How a dentist in Greensboro
can help with your kid's toothache
- Pediatric Dentist Greensboro - When should I bring my
child in for their first pediatric dentist appointment in
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page