Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kidsWhen it comes to visiting the dentist, many children
(and adults!) do not have a positive experience
with other dental practices. This is why it is so important for parents to find a Greensboro dentist who makes the practice a fun place for kids. This can improve their first and subsequent visits and ensure children are taking good care of their oral health and making regular appointments with their dental team. At the practice of Dr. Steven L. Hatcher, DDS, his wife, Dr. Sona Isharani, is a board certified pediatric dentist who not only provides optimum care for children but ensures they have a positive experience at the same time!
There are many reasons why our practice is a fun place for kids:
- Dr. Sona Isharani provides free one year visits for children up to 14 months old as a complimentary birthday gift. This initial visit is the stepping stone to ensuring quality dental care for the rest of one's life.
- Dr. Sona Isharani provides children with prizes and rewards for great visits to the practice.
- The practice provides children with iPads and toys in the waiting room to reduce anxieties before appointments and take their minds off of any fears they may have about their visit.
- Each treatment room is equipped with televisions above the dental chairs which allow children to watch their favorite cartoons during their treatment.
- Children also have access to music they can listen to while dental procedures are completed to put them at ease before and during their appointment.
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Greensboro - Children and teens have a more pleasant experience with pediatric sedation dentistry in Greensboro
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Cavity Causing Food in Kids Greensboro - Sugar is not the only cavity-causing food discussed in kids' dentistry in Greensboro
- Misaligned Teeth in Kids Greensboro - Correcting misaligned teeth in kids, your Greensboro Dentist may take advantage of that growth spurt
- Braces for Children Greensboro - Early evaluation for braces helps children in Greensboro enjoy happy, healthy smiles
- Oral Health and Childhood Obesity in Greensboro - Dentist in Greensboro describes the link between oral health and childhood obesity
- Causes and Treatment for Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) in NC - Causes and treatment for teeth grinding (Bruxism) in NC area
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Greensboro Dentist a Fun Place for Kids - Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes ways of preventing childhood obesity
- Infant Oral Health Greensboro - Understanding infant oral health with assistance from a Greensboro area Dentist
- Your Child's First Dental Visit Greensboro - What you can expect during your child's first dental visit in our Greensboro Pediatric Dental Office
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area
Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment
Greensboro - Greensboro area patients ask, what is the best
time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Child Friendly Dentistry Greensboro - Seeking child friendly
dentistry in Greensboro
- Kids Dentist Greensboro - How a dentist in Greensboro
can help with your kid's toothache
- Pediatric Dentist Greensboro - When should I bring my
child in for their first pediatric dentist appointment in
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page