Greensboro area Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teethDr. Sona Isharani and Dr. Steven Hatcher are two
dentists in the Greensboro area committed to the
health and wellness of child's smiles. Pediatric
dentistry is a significant part of their practice and provides parents with a dental team they know and trust for assistance with their child's teeth and gums. You may be one of those parents who are interested in learning more about what to expect during your child's dental journey, including information regarding the eruption of your child's teeth.
Teeth begin to develop while babies are in the womb, and the process of teething begins around the age of six to nine months. Teeth come through the gum line during a process known as "teething" and can cause discomfort for little ones. Over the course of a few years, children will have their first set of teeth. There are typically 20 primary teeth which develop by the age of three. At age six, these teeth begin to fall out as the permanent teeth push through the gum tissue. These permanent teeth are the adult teeth which children will have for the rest of their lives, so it is essential that they are educated on how to care for their smiles as early as possible.
Dr. Steven Hatcher and Dr. Sona Isharani can educate patients on the process of teething to help them better understand what to expect during this time. Teething can be handled in a variety of ways with chew toys, warm washcloths, and even over-the-counter numbing creams to make the entire process more comfortable for these young ones. Each child's teething process varies but most will benefit from an education from a quality dental team.
If you live in the Greensboro area and have a child who will be going through the process of receiving their primary teeth, education is important to ensure a smooth, comfortable journey during this important time in their life. Dr. Steven Hatcher and Dr. Sona Isharani are two dentists in the area who provide comprehensive dental care for children and adults alike. Their dental facility provides state-of-the-art services and uses some of the most advanced, high-quality materials.
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Greensboro - Children and teens have a more pleasant experience with pediatric sedation dentistry in Greensboro
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Cavity Causing Food in Kids Greensboro - Sugar is not the only cavity-causing food discussed in kids' dentistry in Greensboro
- Misaligned Teeth in Kids Greensboro - Correcting misaligned teeth in kids, your Greensboro Dentist may take advantage of that growth spurt
- Braces for Children Greensboro - Early evaluation for braces helps children in Greensboro enjoy happy, healthy smiles
- Oral Health and Childhood Obesity in Greensboro - Dentist in Greensboro describes the link between oral health and childhood obesity
- Causes and Treatment for Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) in NC - Causes and treatment for teeth grinding (Bruxism) in NC area
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Greensboro Dentist a Fun Place for Kids - Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes ways of preventing childhood obesity
- Infant Oral Health Greensboro - Understanding infant oral health with assistance from a Greensboro area Dentist
- Your Child's First Dental Visit Greensboro - What you can expect during your child's first dental visit in our Greensboro Pediatric Dental Office
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area
Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment
Greensboro - Greensboro area patients ask, what is the best
time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Child Friendly Dentistry Greensboro - Seeking child friendly
dentistry in Greensboro
- Kids Dentist Greensboro - How a dentist in Greensboro
can help with your kid's toothache
- Pediatric Dentist Greensboro - When should I bring my
child in for their first pediatric dentist appointment in
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page