Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in GreensboroRoutine dental care is an important part of growing a happy, healthy smile. The fact that primary teeth, or "baby teeth," will fall out within a relatively short amount of time does not mean that a child can or should go without care from a fun, friendly dentist. For children of our office in Greensboro, early dental care is one of the keys to a fun-filled childhood. Why? because very few things are less fun than a bad toothache.
The dentist that you choose for your children should not only have years of experience but should be dedicated to a specific type of care. Patients of Dr. Sona Isharani receive outstanding care in a warm and welcoming environment. They also get to work with a dentist who takes the time to explain the various unfamiliar instruments, sounds, and procedures to young patients. Since a great deal of dental-related stress comes from a fear of the unknown, children who consistently receive care from the same, friendly dentist is better equipped to handle routine visits. They are also, due to a decrease in stress, able to receive instruction that will help them enjoy oral health as they develop.
Triad Dentistry in Greensboro is a family dental practice. What this means to our youngest patients is that they can feel comfortable and confident going to the same dental practice as their parents. In fact, families often schedule their visits to coincide with one another, maximizing time and making it easier for everyone to get dental care on the same day. And as children grow, they can continue to receive consistent care from the same dental team, avoiding the need to find a "grown up" dentist as they reach a certain age.
Dental care for children is important for both immediate needs and also for long-term oral health. During visits with children, Dr. Isharani discusses what causes cavities and other unhealthy conditions. She encourages children and their parents to make healthy food and beverage choices that will promote healthy teeth and gums, and she also provides specific forms of care to minimize the risk of cavities. With education and preventive care, it is our hope to help our patients avoid the stress and discomfort of dental problems.
We are happy to answer your questions or meet you and your family personally. Schedule your visit with us at (336) 804 8668.
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Greensboro - Children and teens have a more pleasant experience with pediatric sedation dentistry in Greensboro
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Cavity Causing Food in Kids Greensboro - Sugar is not the only cavity-causing food discussed in kids' dentistry in Greensboro
- Misaligned Teeth in Kids Greensboro - Correcting misaligned teeth in kids, your Greensboro Dentist may take advantage of that growth spurt
- Braces for Children Greensboro - Early evaluation for braces helps children in Greensboro enjoy happy, healthy smiles
- Oral Health and Childhood Obesity in Greensboro - Dentist in Greensboro describes the link between oral health and childhood obesity
- Causes and Treatment for Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) in NC - Causes and treatment for teeth grinding (Bruxism) in NC area
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Greensboro Dentist a Fun Place for Kids - Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes ways of preventing childhood obesity
- Infant Oral Health Greensboro - Understanding infant oral health with assistance from a Greensboro area Dentist
- Your Child's First Dental Visit Greensboro - What you can expect during your child's first dental visit in our Greensboro Pediatric Dental Office
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area
Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment
Greensboro - Greensboro area patients ask, what is the best
time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Child Friendly Dentistry Greensboro - Seeking child friendly
dentistry in Greensboro
- Kids Dentist Greensboro - How a dentist in Greensboro
can help with your kid's toothache
- Pediatric Dentist Greensboro - When should I bring my
child in for their first pediatric dentist appointment in
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page