Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patientsPediatric dentistry is a special field that requires committed professionals in order for children to receive specialized care that is still compassionate. You will find this in children's dentistry by Dr. Sona Isharani in the practice she shares with her husband Dr. Steven Hatcher. Residents of Greensboro can be reassured by the extended education that Dr. Sona has undertaken to care for younger dental patients. The entire practice is equipped and staffed to deliver the most innovative procedures and satisfying experiences for patients from infancy through adulthood.
Being a children's dentist has many important aspects besides just saying that you accept children as patients. For our pediatric dental patients, we offer many extras that will make each visit one that will put the child, as well as the parent, more at ease. We believe in the philosophy of developing positive associations with oral care at home and in the dentist's office to lay the foundation for consistent care for our patients over their entire lifetime. We take the time to answer questions and explain procedures, including the tools and methods used that are not familiar to a young patient. Sedation options are also available, should they be needed for patients of any age. If sedation is desired, let our staff know and we'll be happy to discuss the most appropriate choice for the individual and the treatment.
Dr. Sona wants her patients and their parents to be aware of what to expect as children grow and change. Surprises are great, but not when it comes to healthcare, including dental care. By being proactive, we help our patients prevent many unnecessary hassles. The manner in which we communicate with and educate our patients allows them to be prepared for the rapid changes that accompany a child as they mature.
Parents are encouraged to schedule their own appointment with Dr. Steven Hatcher for the same visit. This allows parents to lead by example, demonstrating that proper care of teeth and gums is important for the entire family. Taking care of family needs in one visit also provides convenience in visiting just one office, rather than multiple visits to different providers. The combined practice of Dr. Sona and Dr. Hatcher allows a child to begin receiving care in our office that is designed just for them, and then to transition within the same familiar surroundings as an adult patient.
If you would like to visit the office of Dr. Hatcher and Dr. Sona, call today and schedule an appointment for yourself, as well as your children. Put your family's dental needs into the hands of providers who value your comfort, safety, and health as much as you do.
- Children's Dentistry of Greensboro - Children's dentistry in family practice of Greensboro delivers specialized treatment for younger patients
- Pediatric Sedation Dentistry Greensboro - Children and teens have a more pleasant experience with pediatric sedation dentistry in Greensboro
- Greensboro Pediatric Dentistry - Greensboro pediatric dentist provides oral care health tips for children
- Dentist for Children in Greensboro - Feel good choosing a dentist for your children in Greensboro
- Dental Cavities in Children Greensboro - Prevention of dental cavities in children in our office near Greensboro targets oral bacteria
- Cavity Causing Food in Kids Greensboro - Sugar is not the only cavity-causing food discussed in kids' dentistry in Greensboro
- Misaligned Teeth in Kids Greensboro - Correcting misaligned teeth in kids, your Greensboro Dentist may take advantage of that growth spurt
- Braces for Children Greensboro - Early evaluation for braces helps children in Greensboro enjoy happy, healthy smiles
- Oral Health and Childhood Obesity in Greensboro - Dentist in Greensboro describes the link between oral health and childhood obesity
- Causes and Treatment for Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) in NC - Causes and treatment for teeth grinding (Bruxism) in NC area
- Care of Your Child’s Teeth and Gums Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes how to take care of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventing Cavities in Stokes NC - Pediatric Dentist in Stokes NC advices children and parents on methods of preventing cavities
- Greensboro Dentist a Fun Place for Kids - Greensboro Dentist makes the practice a fun place for kids
- Preventing Childhood Obesity Greensboro - Greensboro area Dentist describes ways of preventing childhood obesity
- Infant Oral Health Greensboro - Understanding infant oral health with assistance from a Greensboro area Dentist
- Your Child's First Dental Visit Greensboro - What you can expect during your child's first dental visit in our Greensboro Pediatric Dental Office
- Eruption of Your Child's Teeth Greensboro - Greensboro area
Dentist describes the eruption of your child's teeth
- What is the Best Time for Orthodontic Treatment
Greensboro - Greensboro area patients ask, what is the best
time for Orthodontic Treatment?
- Child Friendly Dentistry Greensboro - Seeking child friendly
dentistry in Greensboro
- Kids Dentist Greensboro - How a dentist in Greensboro
can help with your kid's toothache
- Pediatric Dentist Greensboro - When should I bring my
child in for their first pediatric dentist appointment in
Back to Pediatric Dentistry Home Page